Hosting a Course
Thank you for your interest in Co-Hosting a Manual Therapy Institute (MTI) Course in the Asia/ Pacific region. MTI courses are typically 2 day courses that are run over a weekend. A Co-Host shares the responsibilities to provide a course. Following is an outline of course responsibilities of both Manual Therapy Institute and the Co-Host facility.
Manual Therapy Institutes responsibilities:
- Provide qualified Instructors and/or teaching assistants.
- Provide each registered attendee with a course manual and a certificate of completion.
- Market the course: We may market through direct emails, on our website and on internet course advertising sites.
- Process registration and payment of attendees through our website.
- Award the Co-Hosting facility 2 complimentary tuitions or an equivalent reduced rate for tuitions for all their staff as reimbursement for use of their facilities.
- Reimburse all receipted food expenses as described below under the Co-Host Facility section.
Co-Host Facility responsibilities:
- Provide a minimum of 8 staff/colleague attendees. Additional attendees will need to be gained through course marketing before the course can be considered viable to commence.
- Provide a location suitable to hold a two day course with with up to 20 attendees with two people working at each treatment table.
- Provide treatment tables with appropriate padding.
- Locally, actively promote and get the word out about the course.
- Provide simple snacks and beverages for scheduled breaks. MTI will reimburse the Co-Host up to a maximum of $6.00 per day per participant. A “break food & beverage recommendation & schedule” form will be provided for Co-Hosts. After the course, the Co-Host facility cam submit a “Co-Host Reimbursement” form with food expense receipts to MTI for reimbursement.
- AV EQUIPMENT: A powerpoint projector and a screen/ surface to project onto.
If you would like to Co-Host a MTI course, please complete the following Co-Hosting a Course form and email it back to us (at the address on the form) at your earliest convenience.